Do you need to remove a block from the site completely? This article will help you cope with that using the block settings.
Where to Begin?
- Choose the block you want to delete, click on the three dots in the upper right corner, and select Delete in the dropdown list:
- It’s also possible to do that using the Move blocks mode. In the upper right corner of a specific block, find the icon responsible for moving and deleting blocks and click on it:
- Then, near a specific block, you’ll see the bucket icon you need to click on for deleting.
- Now you can get back to the editor by clicking on the cross icon in the upper right corner.
- If the current site view works for you, publish it.
Tip: in case you want some blocks to be hidden from prying eyes, for example, to publish them later or just keep some essential information, try the Hiding a block feature!
With Moto4, you can manage your site without effort.