Adding blocks plays an integral part in launching the site as it helps fill it with all the necessary content quickly and easily. Thus, Moto4 full-width pre-designed blocks include a set of certain elements for your convenience. Moreover, it meets all possible business purposes - you can present your services, products, your team, showcase the images, etc.
Tip: if you aren’t satisfied with our gallery of pre-made options for some reason, select an empty custom block to build your site from scratch. Go to the article Adding a custom block for additional information.
Steps to Succeed
- First, you should find the “plus” icon at the top in the center of the editor and click on it to add a block:
- You’ll see the list of all available blocks in the editor after clicking on the button. This block explorer offers you to choose from Essential and Additional ones according to your needs:
It's your call which block to choose, just follow your vision of the future site. Don’t forget that the blocks are fully customizable and all the changes are saved, so you can modify them anytime.
- If you choose the block you want to use for your site, click on it.
- You’ll notice that ten blocks will appear in the Last added tab:
- In case you find the block that suits you best and want to use it more often than others, click the star icon to access it faster.
Look for the block with stars in the Favorites tab in the gallery.
Tip: enrich the layout of your blocks with the help of article Adding elements.